Thursday, October 27, 2011

getting my first spanking

You know what?  That post I wrote last night after several glasses of wine just did not do justice to getting my first spanking.   I could write a page each on the physical sensations, how I felt going there, how I felt afterwards, my emotional reaction, our interpersonal interaction, etc... So I'm going to take that post back and expound a bit more in the near future on getting my 1st spanking.  But to answer a question in the comments, she broke a really thin ruler spanking me kind of in the crack and down below in the perineum area where it's awfully tender.

It sounds really tough to say that "she broke an implement on me!" but in reality it was a kind of puny thin ruler. However, in my defense, that puny thin ruler was getting me where it stung like crazy.

More to come, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment