Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Loving Our (secret) Lurkers Day 6

Okay, so I'm a little new to the spanking blog world in terms of contributing to it, but I read a ton before I even had an idea of what my blog might be about or whether I could contribute.  My first comment on a blog was a few short months ago, and I got a lot of feedback from that comment, and the next, and the next, and the next thing I know, I'd decided to start a blog of my own.  Still a lot to learn about the blogging world on my part, but would love to hear from y'all.  (And one thing I learned... bloggers know how many of y'all there are- about 3,000 page views so far for my teeny tiny newbie blog!-- we just don't know anything about you.)

Given the theme of this blog, I'm thinking that there are far more lurkers by percentage than most, and you can comment anonymously.

This was an idea started by Bonnie on her blog, and let me tell you, her blog is a great place to start in finding the blogs that appeal to you the most.

So say hi, say what you like, what you don't like, and what you'd like to see more of, and give us a name to refer to you by- please no real names here!  There's some of my own fiction, some spanking site reviews, many more secret spanko tips, some cool sexy vanilla links, and even some of my spanking exploits coming up on this blog.  Lots of spanking blogs are participating, so those two or three you check every day... say hi.  The authors will really appreciate it, respond to it, and you might just make some new online friends. 


15 comments:

  1. Happy LOL Day and welcome to blogging! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Lurkers Day! Great blog...I guess we all have a few secrets don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well so far lurkers= introduction to other bloggers, but I'll certainly take it, as those other bloggers have a different perspective.

    Thanks Sara. I think of the P word as "pickles" in the spanking hamburger. The hamburger analogy was going to be my next post, but decided to join in with the LOL day 1st. Stay tuned.

    TheCanery- love lordosis behavior as a word. I think there's some submission inherent in displaying it, but never articulated it like that- more of a "get your back down, I want your butt up." which I guess is a primordially appealing position.

    So I guess, now that I've been introduced, I'm a new lurker on your blogs as well.

    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think I've commented before but I'm here not to say hello and Happy LOL Day. Glad you joined in, thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi SS,

    I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy my visits. Thanks for being a part of LOL 6.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just started a new blog too, in fact we appeared on the "In with the new" list over at Bonnie's place at the same time. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. I'm not very good at commenting, but am getting better, so I will stop by again and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I found you via My Bottom Smarts.

    I'll be back because I think it must be very interesting, and difficult to desire spanking and have a spouse that doesn't know of this desire.

    Happy LOL

    -H

    I invite you to visit my blog here:

    The Pleasure Principle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a lurker, but welcome to LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, lordosis is a kind of sexy word isn't it? Good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you are spectacularly witty and look forward to all of your posts. Welcome to blogging and happy LOL day!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy LOL Day! We just found your blog recently, but have enjoyed the fresh perspective.

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where to begin... thank you all so much for the comments. Was secretly hoping for a genuine lurker, but I'm pretty new to attract those.

    I'll be busy tonight checking out the blogs of those that read mine, that's for sure!

    Erica- and you're not in chronological order because I give you a lot of credit for inspiring me to start and continue this blog. Thank you.

    ronnie- I've heard great things about your blog, but I'll be honest, I've never taken the time to check it out. That will soon change.

    Hermione- I'm honored that you check mine out, and will try to keep you entertained. If I could ever think of something witty to say on those caption posts I will!

    faerie- I AM having fun with this, and hope you are too. I'm right there with you in not being a great commentor (commentator?) I do well to get a few posts in on this blog without totally rethinking it and redoing it the day after!


    HEDONE- I'll take you up on your invitation. And it's not so much that she doesn't know of my desire, rather that she rejects it, and doesn't know of my attempts to fulfill it... but that's several weeks worth of posts right there.

    SPANKHORTIC II- yours makes me laugh, at least the couple of time I've checked it out.

    thecanery- hope they don't take you down mineshafts, but lordosis will become part of my lexicon! thanks.

    Barely Pink- nothin' but love... for your smart, witty, sexy, dirty, delicious blog, and it's been a pleasure getting to know you just a bit.

    A.S.S./Todd and Suzy - you're on my list to check out but haven't yet. Dying of curiosity about whether there's any connection between y'all and the old alt.sexuality.spanking usegroup that was probably one of my first exposures to online spanking stories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess the secret is out, at least among the spanko community. :D Thanks for being a part of our LOL Day celebration!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank YOU Bonnie, for coming up with and supporting the idea. This was my 1st ever- either as a blogger or a lurker.

    ReplyDelete