Saturday, November 5, 2011

retro spanking story sites

Okay, thanks to all those who have provided encouragement.  Going back to my roots here...

Once upon a time my primary means of indulging in my spanking interest was reading spanking stories.  The internet was new and there weren't a lot of videos.  But these few sites were my favorites, and to my disbelief, they're still there...

http://www.thespankingcorner.com/ I swear this was the first spanking story site I found.  A ton of authors, and you could spend quite awhile exploring.  My favorites were a series about a sorority and a long series about a strict boarding school and a girl named Emma that went there.

http://reocities.com/SunsetStrip/Mezzanine/9453/ This was the BEST story site I found.  For some reason, Quillis's unique writing style just really appealed to me.

http://www.oocities.org/wolf359_or/ This was the first switchy story site I found, and of all these authors, Rollin Hand is still active, and his stories can be found here.

enjoy....
SS


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm still writing and I've written a lot in 2010-2011. Not really a switch per se, I just write across various orientations including M/F, F/F and F/M. The better URL is www.spankinglibrary.tk or my blog www.disciplinarytales.blogspot.com/.
    --Rollin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rollin! Wow. Glad you found this post, and thanks for the links. I've updated the spankinglibrary link in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete