Saturday, December 10, 2011

Spanking startle in the kitchen- the Pillsbury doughboy needs 50 stokes with a spoon!

Okay so I see all these posts this week with ginger cookies, sugar cookies, etc... that's not the kind of stuff I want to put on my blog.  I mean, MY blog is about spanking, right?  But then tonight I'm trying to make brownies for this Christmas thing we have tomorrow, turn the mix box over to read the directions and see this... "2) Combine brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs... 50 strokes with a spoon..."  


Wait, what?  Mix thoroughly?  No.  Stir until blended?  No.  It said 50 strokes with a spoon.  I tried just stirring it 50 times and there were still clumps.  The brownies turned out fine, and I think a wooden kitchen spoon is a terrific spanking implement that doesn't get enough credit, but I thought this was highly amusing.

I know, pics or it didn't happen... so here you go- a pic of the back of the box with the instructions.

Here's more of a close up with my crappy phone's ancient camera...


5 comments:

  1. Funny how being a spanko leaks over into everyday life and gives a different view of insignificant things like wooden spoons. You should see how long it takes me to walk through the kitchen tool aisles at stores, so many possibilities, so little time. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's very specific. So, did you count out the strokes?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies... and no, I didn't count them out. Tried to, but the pillsbury doughboy just kept giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly a spanko if even cooking gets the creative spanko juices flowing, lol!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. What spanko hasn't had naughty spanking thoughts when you picked up a spatula or wooden spoon!

    ReplyDelete