Monday, January 30, 2012

Pink Bait

In a comment on last week's "Tuesday Tingles" I joked that I was going to post some "Pink bait" in the hopes I would make it onto her list of things that made her tingle this week.  Oh well.  Oops... Did not think of anything erotic and tingly.  But here's some pink bait, anyway...
   

Alright, alright, fine... I'll give it a shot.
Alas, she's already taken, but... I bet Pink could really have some fun with my pink wiggly worm after I warmed her bottom up.  Mmmm.... just look at that...

Actually, that's repulsive, and if anything it looks like a sounding gone wrong! Ouch!
(and no comments, because, yeah, that's about the size of it!)

Speaking of fishing... I've decided that it's about time I went fishing for some new spankees.  It's been awhile, and don't really have any on the radar (er, uhm... sonar) at the moment.  (Except that one, just in case she's reading this!)  So I guess it's time to dangle my worm out there and hope for a few nibbles update my profiles and look for interesting ladies to reach out to via thoughtful emails/PM's.

Hi.  Your profile first caught my eye because it seems like you're about the right age, fairly local, and comfortable enough with yourself to post a picture (and a cute one at that!)  But then I read your profile... wow, I love hole-in-the-wall Latin/Asian fusion cuisine too!  Allow me to introduce myself a bit.  I'm an otherwise typical thirtysomething professional, except for this little kinky interest we share.  I have  some experience (not a lot) but am willing to provide a couple of references I've played with in the past just to prove I'm not crazy. (one moved away and one found a long-term relationship) blah blah exciting blah blah blah discretion blah Saw how you listed bonsai trees as a hobby- I've always been fascinated in them ever since watching the Karate Kid blah blah Mr. Miyagi sure had some strong but warm hands, and so do I! blah blah just for fun not a relationship blah blah really get to know you. Look forward to hearing back from you!
Marky Marks 

So guess I'll go check out the tackle box and get ready to cast a few lines out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to have missed this. I've been sick for a couple of weeks and haven't traveled the blogosphere.

    I might leave the bit about Mr. Miyagi and his warm hands out of it.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I only include the Mr. Miyagi part for those ladies that are into bonsai trees.

    I got a chuckle out of the fact that I'm such a bad fisherman, the one time I dangle some Pink Bait out there, the fish ran for cover and for the 1st time since I started blogging, nothing made you tingle on Tuesday. In all seriousness, hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete