Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cornertime sucks

I'll be honest- I think cornertime is a waste of time.  As a secret spanko, my time with a spankee is precious.  I don't want to waste it with her standing in the corner.  No matter how cute her red bottom is.  If there's some scolding needed, I think it's best delivered as she's over my knee and I can punctuate the lecture with some well-placed smacks. The bent over my knee is just about as vulnerable position as she can be in, and the answers are probably more meaningful as she's in the middle of a spanking than they would be as she's through with a spanking and just standing in the corner with her red bottom on display.  To be honest, in my handful of spanking sessions I've used cornertime twice.  Once was when I was going into the other room to get a different implement and once was when I literally went to the kitchen for a glass of water.  
 These pics are plenty hot, but in general, I say cornertime... Boo!

OTK lecturing yeah!!

7 comments:

  1. I like the first one especially. I started to use it myself a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, I've never been sent to the corner...I think Daddy wants my bottom within reach;)!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Spanky- It was in the first row of google image search for "spanking cornertime" -not sure where it's from, but I think the offset focus emphasizes the "she's sent over there" aspect of cornertime and was the perfect illustration for that.

    Well Kitty, when you're spanked in the closet, sending you to the corner might mean your hiney is still in reach.

    Bobbie Jo... do you wear your everyday panties every day? Guess I was thinking that you can combine two words when it gives them a separate meaning. But there's a red squiggly line under "cornertime" as one word, so maybe you're right. Then again, there's also a red squiggly line under "hiney" so I guess some spanking words just haven't made it into the Microsoft dictionary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to agree. I can understand that the spanker enjoys the visual and it's an added sort of humiliation. Still, I think it's not only a waste of time, but a physical (and emotional) disconnection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica, no one I've seen in real life or on video can talk more while they're over someone's knee than you. It would be such a waste to send you, especially, to the corner in silence... cause the spanker would miss out on all that fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the first question is, what's the purpose of the spanking? If it's a play spanking, then I'll agree.

    But if it's a genuine punishment spanking, then cornertime can provide a focus during a break. Standing up with a sore exposed butt, holding the implements that will be used on her next, ordered to concentrate on what she did wrong - this can be a part of the headspace for some spankees.

    ReplyDelete