Tuesday, April 17, 2012

real sorority paddling story shared by a reader


As a follow up to my post on Sorority Paddlings, I thought I'd share a story sent to me by a reader I'll call "SpankDaddy" -I've redacted a few details, but very much appreciate his permission to post it.


"I'm almost 65 years old.  I have been a Spanko all my life.  I went to college in 196_ at _____[a small, mid-Atlantic University]  I met a girl named L___ in my freshman year.  L___was a sophomore and she pledged a sorority.  The reason she dated me was because we went to the same high school but she was a year ahead of me.  Every Friday night the sorority held a group meeting.  The girls weren't allowed to go out until the meeting was over.  We didn't have cell phones back then, they hadn't been invented yet.  I would wait outside the sorority house until the meeting was over, and go on a date with L___.  Most of the time she was out of the meeting by 8pm.  One night she didn't get out until 9pm.  I asked her what happened and she said," They went crazy tonight.  I'm sure my ass is bruised.  They paddled and paddled us until we all collapsed.  I thought I was going to pass out."


"They paddle you," I asked.


"Ya we get the board every Friday night.  Most of the time it's 5 or 6 swats.  It's hurts, but it's no big deal.  Tonight is called 3rd Friday.  I lost count but I'm sure I got the paddle about 25 times.  Every 3rd Friday we can look forward to having our asses busted until pledge period is over.  That means I have 2 more 3rd Fridays to go through this.  _____[SpankDaddy] it was really, really, bad.  I can hardly sit down."


Being a spanko, I had an instant erection after hearing this.  We hadn't had sex or anything close to sex in the few weeks we had been dating.  We did some kissing, but that was it.  Remember it was in the 1960's and sex wasn't as easy to have as it is today.  I got close to L____ and put my arm around her and kissed her.  She could tell by the tent in my pants that I was turned on.  I said, "Let me see if you are bruised.  We can put some ice on it or something."


I was shocked when L___ said, "OK."


She turned around and pulled up her skirt and slowly lowered her panties.  Girls didn't have bikini panties or thongs back then.  Her ass was very red and black and blue in places.  We went to a place called ___'s and I got a large cup of ice.  I put the ice in a hankie-chief and held it against her butt.  She said it felt good.  I did that for almost an hour.  Afterward we had a great make out session and she even rubbed my cock in my pants until I shot my load in my underwear.  I was even able to get my hand in her panties and finger her pussy.  This was fantastic sex back then.  


The next two 3rd Fridays it was the same thing.  She would meet me with her ass on fire and bruised.  I would comfort her and we would make out and she even gave me a hand job with my dick out.  I would finger fuck her and I even got to suck her tits.  We never had intercourse and I never got a blowjob.  Thing were just different back then.   


I dropped out of school the following year and enlisted in the Army and went to Viet Nam.  I never saw L___ again.


She only got paddled on Friday nights.  She only got it really hard on the 3rd Friday of the month.  She wasn't paddled bare.  They paddled over panties.  I wonder till today if L___ was a Spanko.


You can post this story if you want to.  I swear it's 100% true."

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting story. I want to be in a sorority like that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed the story.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet story. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments. Glad y'all liked it. Thanks again to the reader that contributed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SS for posting my story. Even today at my old age it still gives me a thrill to remember my Friday nights with L....
    Spankdaddy

    ReplyDelete