Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rolling up your sleeves

Not sure why this is sexy, but I think it is.  I thoroughly enjoy it, and love making her watch me do it as she's standing in front of me with her pants and panties around her knees, just waiting.    Here's a picture of my cuff tonight.
This pic makes my thumb look gargantuan, but it's the angle.
But, why roll it up? I mean, does your cuff really get in the way?  No.  I'm right-handed, so my watch is not a problem.  Maybe it's part of the ritual.  Maybe it's the male equivalent of a burlesque strip tease for female spankees.  Even if so, that still doesn't explain why I enjoy it.

I actually tried to take a picture of me rolling up my sleeve but it didn't work out so well- need three hands to do that.  So I stole a pic from Poppy's blog to show what it would have looked like.
Well, maybe what it would have looked like if I were tan and wearing more of a soft workman's shirt instead of a stiff blue dress shirt- but hey, at least by this time of night I've changed into jeans, right?  I'll admit, even if you can't make it out in that 1st picture, my hands are soft and not calloused.  I sit on my butt in an office and mostly use my hands for typing.  This is more what it looks like when I'm meeting a lady for a lunchtime spanking rendezvous. (minus the dated tie.)
Enjoy, ladies.

10 comments:

  1. The last image feels very much like a scene from MadMen. I am happy to put aside any threads of feminism to be oppressed by Don Draper. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres something about the spanker rolling up his sleeves. I wrote about it a big in a previous blog. I cant explain it but it just shows his dominance somehow and its very manly. Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I love the idea of it. Makes for a nice fantasy;).

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. Miss our chats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe your pleasure comes the fact that you know how it effects her. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies.

    SpankCake- welcome to the blog. I love MadMen, and have missed it. I bet some top, somewhere, has already claimed "Dom Draper" as his moniker though (besides, I'm tall but definitely not dark complected.

    playful little brat- I just checked out your blog and have to say it's pretty nice too! Welcome. And great minds think alike!

    Kitty- miss our chats too. For the last several weeks I've literally been mailing it in when it comes to spanking blogs, but am planning on being more active and carving out some personal naughty time on the internet- hope some of that is reserved for chatting with you.

    faerie- good to hear from you again. I think you hit on it. Guys can't tease like girls can, but it's kind of similar.

    thanks again y'all for the comments- glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, and for those of you wondering, sadly my chats with kitty are not exactly naughty. We talk about things like kids and cooking, etc... just thought I should clarify.

      Delete
  6. Just a thought. Men roll up their sleeves when they are about to carry out a task requirig strength, such as lifting a a heavy object. It is a sign of determination, of willingness to do what needs to be done. Maybe the ladies regard it as a sign that they will be spanked until the spanker is satisfied that the task has been accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I've never thought of it that way, but I like it. You make a good point. Thanks.

      Delete
  7. This is hot. And hooray for imagery designed to cater to the fantasies of female spankees. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, and you're so welcome, Pandora! So many female bloggers post hot images that cater to my fantasies- not to mention all the images you've posted of uhm, well, you... that have catered to my fantasies- I'm more than happy to return the favor!

    ReplyDelete