Thursday, May 24, 2012

Guest post by Emen: Her first time

Dear readers:
I'm off for awhile, and I said I'd planned on having a guest host so the blog wouldn't just sit here dormant for a week or more.  I kind of had mixed feelings about it.  For whatever reason, a few of you tune in to hear what's on my mind.  Do you care what's on someone else's mind? There are a whole bunch of other blogs out there, and I figure that my readership has grown slowly but surely because some of you are curious what I have to say.  So what's the point in having a guest host? 


Part of it, as I said, was not wanting the blog to fall dormant for awhile.  Part of it is that I'm lazy and have run out of canned posts so I can't just schedule several of them to be published while I'm busy.  (And speaking of lazy... I think it's possible to set up an account and have someone actually log in and really guest-host.  Instead, I'm just copying and pasting her stuff and scheduling it to be published while I'm gone.  So maybe it's more like booking a talented halftime performer than a guest host, but whatever.)


Another big part of it though is that I want to share with the world the writing talent of another secret spanko.  I've had several reach out to me and felt like I've gotten to know a few of them.  One of them has even started her own blog!  But with the possible exception of my favorite shortstack of SpankCakes, none of them has a way with words quite like Emen.  She says she's not ready for her own blog, but I wanted to showcase a bit of her work here. 
***update- apparently in trying to get this saved and scheduled, it's popped up on blog rolls all over and when someone clicks on it, it says it doesn't exist- so I'll just go ahead and publish it now! ***

She arrived early. He was still laying out implements, though he’d had no direction from her about which ones to use. She didn’t know. She’d never been spanked. She had no fantasies to tell him, she said. She’d never let herself think about it long enough. She’d had no idea his world existed and she’d thought she was the only one.

He had imagined she might not show at all. She was skittish all the way through the long, patient email foundation he’d built with her. It was more work than he usually invested but he had a fondness for her. She was very young, unmarried, but had a bright sense of humor and a sensitivity he liked. And her awe at this thing he did made him see it differently than he had in a long time.

But he marveled she’d been able to push herself through his door. Her nervousness was overwhelming, it rolled over him like heavy perfume filling the room. He’d never witnessed a full body tremble before.  Even her eyelashes quivered as she stared at her hands.

He knew to trust his instincts and that this was no time to wait for inspiration. He was not a fan of abject terror. He liked to roll out the good cop/bad cop and keep some lightness in the mix. She was taller but smaller than she looked in her pictures. He smiled to himself, that was a first. He led her past the armless chair to a rocking armchair with a high back and sides and sat, pulling her to sit on his lap and relax against his chest. Her heart slammed against him with its chittering beat.

“What do you think is going to happen?” he whispered.

“I don’t know,” she sighed as if she was exhausted. He touched the inside of her wrist with his lips and she stiffened, then smiled slightly. He kissed her knee and ran his thumb down her leg and tapped her ankle and took her shoe off. He threw it backwards over their heads. She laughed out loud.

He undressed her slowly and finally rolled her naked body towards him so he could rub her bottom and run his fingers between her cheeks.

“Now?” he asked, and she nodded into his bicep. He spanked her slowly, increasing the force, pulling her awkwardly against himself to get access to both cheeks, and losing access to the breasts, and reveling even as his left arm went numb at the heaven that is the silk of a woman’s butt warming under a cupped palm.

As her gasps grew louder she began to scramble for purchase, digging her knees into his thighs to try to raise her ass higher. With a herculean effort he pulled them out of the chair in one movement and carried her to the armless chair, realizing as he sank onto it he’d left all the implements out of reach.

She hit the zone faster and more completely than anyone he’d ever seen. She went so deep he couldn’t get a signal, so he stopped when his palm was swollen, burning pulp and he didn’t want it hit any more.  She surfaced slowly as he stroked her with the back of his hand, tried to stand and fell back onto him.

He caught her shoulders and for the first time she looked directly into his eyes. Her pupils were dilated and in their endless depths glittered a lust so primal he caught his breath.

21 comments:

  1. Who's this Eman chick? :):)

    So grateful for the opportunity. I really enjoyed writing for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaargh... I just saw that! So Sorry! It's fixed now. Oh, and I'm not gone quite yet, but I think it's almost kinda cute how you replied to all the comments!

      Thank you again... I'm grateful that you are doing this!

      Delete
    2. Yeah I'm on the job here, man. I'm doing it. :):):)

      Delete
  2. MM- You are generous with your words...thank you for the mention! You can enjoy your trip knowing your blog is well taken care of.

    Emen- I could feel your energy through your writing...as if I were a fly on the wall watching this innocent girl beginning to bloom into her true self. I cannot wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot coming from you. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Great writing, I'm glad you took the plunge and gave it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be a dizzying plunge. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  4. Emen, that was brilliant! My favourite phrase is "the heaven that is the silk of a woman’s butt warming under a cupped palm". Absolutely beautiful.

    Thank you, SS, for allowing Emen to share a story with your readers.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have reveled in the silken feel of my own spanked butt. BUT. SS is so amazing and honest and I felt from what he's told me I could try to write how the Top felt. That's a great gift from him.

      So glad you liked!

      Delete
  5. A very excelent read indeed.

    Correction Man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, CM. And thank you for commenting.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, CM. And thank you for commenting.

      Delete
    3. Should I say that again? :)

      Delete
  6. And thank you Emen, and at least you made certain i heard you.


    Correction Man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emen you are a very pretty girl,best,tim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tim. That's a picture SS found to illustrate the story. And perfect for it, but not me. But let's you and I pretend that it is.
      :)
      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  8. Very good writing. Hope you will write more. Thanks for sharing. You have a good knack for writing.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you FD. I'm familiar with your writing. That means a lot coming from you.

      Delete
  9. Emen, I followed this all the way from my blog..through to FD and now to here. What a hot little story and I know that feeling of trembling all over...
    when i finished reading I took an awefully deep breath and had to fan myself with my hand to cool the heat dripping from my skin!

    thanks for you wonderful comment via FD and my posts. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. littleOne, welcome to the blog, and I'm glad you enjoyed Emen's little story as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete