Thursday, July 26, 2012

“You’re a Spanking Story Slut” guest post by Emen

Can’t argue with that. Stories are a big part of the Secret Spanko arsenal. Gotta keep yourself alive. The world is not crawling with appropriate matches free to spank you or be spanked by you. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try, they’re out there if you’re willing to look. But the lovely stories are the lovely bones of our existence. Told through video, audio, print, online, the stories shape our culture and our language just like any other. Do you remember the first one you read?

Do you write stories? SS has done here, I have here.

You don’t have to write stories. Some of the best fun you can have online is to find a playmate you can “story” with through email or whatever suits you. I’ve been so lucky to find more than one. Sometimes we exchange finished stories. Even though something might have been posted already, it’s special when someone picks it out just for you.

But my favorite is to story back and forth. Sometimes one of us writes an entire scene and the other one comments back or writes an alternate scene. Sometimes we write it together, sending pieces at a time, building it together. It’s very fast and raw and you don’t worry about spelling or anything, you just see who can make the other the hottest.

I’ll give an example. This is how I might start a story:

“I still can’t stop thinking about you spanking my breasts. No surprise I’m sure, this is the second time I’ve mentioned it. But I need help with my fantasy. It makes me so hot I can’t think. I get the first images in my mind and I’m gone.
I think about how you said you’d lay me out. I feel very exposed like this. Your face is so close to my face, I can’t hide. You’ve already checked how wet I am so you know to start slowly. But still with the second slight slap I jerk my leg up and hit the back of your arm withmy knee. 
‘Ow! Come on now,’ you say, ‘you can’t be doing that. Are you going to be able to not do that?’
‘No. Yes. I don’t know,’ I say. 
You kiss and suck a bit, then start again with the tiny slaps. I don’t last 30 seconds. Both legs jerk up and my kneecap slams the back of your elbow.
‘OW!’ we both say.
What happens next?”

The particular person I’d write that to, or I guess I just did write it to, is very very good at this and he might not come back the way you’d expect. That’s fun.

I found all these playmates through blogs. Some are bloggers, others commenters. It’s a great place to start if you’re new. Read the posts,read the comments, make your own comments. People are friendly if you are, and they won’t judge. Teach yourself the language, learn how to talk to other spankos. You never know what can happen. I’m not new to spanking but I’ve been online less than a year. The possibilities are out there, and everyone needs something to look forward to.




8 comments:

  1. Emen,

    I haven't written fiction yet, an in fact, feel a bit shy doing so. I'm not sure why.... maybe it's because having someone read my deepest and darkest fantasies would somehow expose me beyond nakedness. I might give it a go... we'll see.

    Happy Story-ing,
    SC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be waiting. I hope you try it.

      :) E

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of storying with a buddy! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great fun and it really stretches you for more structured writing.

      I hope you try it :)

      Delete
  3. Well...judgment can happen, sometimes. Or misunderstandings, or a mismatch between what one person wants and what another person feels comfortable with.

    Sometimes fiction is very nice because there is less potential for hurt (emotional as well as physical).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. Although many writers say they can't control their fictional characters either :)

      Delete
    2. Tell me about it! I am thoroughly annoyed with Kat and Natalie for dragging out this last story far longer than I'd intended. :D

      It would be fun to write a collaborative story together sometime. Hmm...

      Delete