Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Maybe the coolest spanking video ever made!


SHOWstudio: The Fashion Body - Buttocks from SHOWstudio on Vimeo.

Okay so I've read on lots of blogs that today is "Consensual Spanking Day" ...no earthly idea who came up with that idea or declared it.  So I thought I'd share this video I stumbled across.  It's a few artsy super slo-motion spanking scenes, and I thought it was awesome!  Beautiful people, beautifully shot... and those impact ripples on her bottom -Wow!

I'd actually planned to write my thoughts on one of Kaelah's posts about acceptance of spanking and other kinks as a black or white issue in too many peoples' minds.  But then I started looking for black and white spanking illustrations and came across this, and thought it would make a much more fun post for "Consensual Spanking Day".   (Who else thinks that sexy ladies giving spankings should do so with their breasts exposed far more often?!)

Boring, Not Fun Stuff
For all I know it's been featured on other blogs before, but it was new to me.  In light of a couple of other posts on two of my favorite blogs about copyright infringement, I want to give credit where it's due.  However, I have no idea who made the video.  It's posted a number of places on the internet.  I picked the largest version to embed.  I try to give proper credit for images I use to illustrate my posts, but I didn't when I first started out- didn't know any better.  I'm not going to say I always will- I don't always know who created a picture I find on google image search, especially if it's used on some other blog.  I have limited time to write these posts and don't always feel like researching it.  However, I borrowed (with his permission) some of Brushstrokes' language about how this is just a hobby for me but I understand that it's a business for some and if I've mistakenly used someone's copyrighted image I'll be glad to remove it.  It's posted in bold right under the "About Me" section on the left.  

Now if you made it through reading that, you deserve some sort of award, right?  How about another sexy video clip? This is maybe the sexiest PG-rated clip I've ever seen.  It's apparently all over the internet too,  but was new to me and sort of timely, because it involves track and field.  Make sure you watch until the end and see how the race turns out.  Unfortunately this lady didn't make it to the Olympics this year, but here's hoping for 2016!


- Watch More Funny Videos

6 comments:

  1. Very cool video! Maybe a little too slow. At times I thought the video had paused for downloading. A great find, though.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. I thought the same thing the 1st time I watched it- "Wait, has this thing started?" and then you see the flogger come into view.

      Delete
  2. That is the coolest hottest thing I've ever seen. Thank you!

    The second one won't play for some reason, but that's ok. I can watch the first one again and again and again. So beautiful and so erotic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. The second one works for me, not sure what's going on. You can always search for "sexy hurdler" on youtube and I bet it will pull this up.

      Delete
  3. Totally hot video. Loved the gratuitous breasts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it, and glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete