Wednesday, August 29, 2012

No Pouting!



Smiling may not be the facial expression one most associates with spanking.  I'd probably say the facial expression one most associates with spanking is a close call between a bratty pout and the looks of pain captured in Bright Bottom's Friday Faces series.  Maybe even the stern scrunched eyebrows and tight lips of a top that means business.  Certainly not a smile, right?! 

I've been in sort of a generally foul mood lately for a variety of reasons.  August is always my least favorite month for some reason.  It's hot, school's starting, and it always seems like the most stressful and least fun time of the year.  There are hurricanes.  Preseason football sucks. The calendar is quickly filling up for the busy fall, and while the busy fall is going on you don't have time to notice, but in August you're still in summer mode of having the weekends mostly free and looking forward it sure seems like a beatdown.  I'll admit that since returning from an early August vacation, my heart hasn't really been in this blog and I've been scrounging for things to write about.  Then last week Tim passed away, and it put me in an even darker place.  His wife's comments on his last post brought tears to my eyes, yet I wondered about what happens to secret spankos in a similar situation.  If I were struck by lightning tomorrow, there'd be no one to mourn among the spanking blog community.  No one would know. I'd simply not post anymore, emails would go unanswered, and people might wonder, but I'd just fade away with no closure

But then I was inspired by the picture at the top of Tim's blog:
They're smiling. Having a good time.  Not sure if that picture was actually Tim and his wife, but I always imagined that it was.  I started this blog because it's fun.  People have fun and gain some form of pleasure from spanking, otherwise they wouldn't pursue it.  I like spanking, and writing about spanking.  You like it too, or you wouldn't be reading this.  There are lots of spanking folks getting ready to have a great time at the grandaddy of all spanking parties this weekend in Vegas.  So I thought in an effort to sort of pull my mood up by my bootstraps, I'd talk about spanking and smiling.  I've always thought smiles are sexy.  The picture at the top is of "Kathy" -one of my all-time favorite spanking models from realspankings.com from years ago.  If she can smile after that spanking, shouldn't everyone?  A bunch of these pictures I'm not sure where to credit, but will credit them where I can.  I thought they were sexy and cool, and hope y'all do too.
So cute!
This was probably just a vanilla nude, but I like to think she's smiling thinking about cutting her own switch! 


Kailee smiling after being paddled
A pretty goofy smile from my friend, Ten

Sorority spankings are always fun!
Your grandma's hot friend smiled anticipating her spanking!
Giving spankings is definitely something worth smiling about!
From one of my first website reviews... I loved this model Sophie on girlsspankedhard.com.  She was always smiling while being spanked, even through her tears.


While pouts can be sexy, and even ouchy faces too, it's hard to resist a beautiful smile as the sexiest spanking face of all!

13 comments:

  1. Well, I'm guessing this was a scheduled post, but I hope this brings a smile to your face!
    http://timthetum.blogspot.com/2012/08/im-having-tom-sawyer-moment-no.html

    I'm glad I don't post any of my pictures with my face... they usually aren't of pouting or smiling, more on focused attention of trying to get the right picture :)

    xo,
    SC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote it the night before and scheduled it to post early that morning. thanks, I hadn't seen that until you mentioned it in this comment.

      Delete
  2. I hate this time of year too - I'm back at my desk after the holidays, it's raining, the car has problems etc. So thanks, it's nice to see some smiling and spanking all together.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one, and glad you enjoyed it! You've provided plenty of enjoyable pics on your blog!

      Delete
  3. I see that SC already pointed out the good news to you. Isn't that great?! I can hardly believe it.

    I absolutely agree with you about spanking and smiling. It is a combination which I enjoy very much. And since I am into empowering scenarios, I can even find it sexy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could hardly believe it myself! Yet another instance in which I think our spanking interest is similar.

      Delete
  4. Yes! Smiling is sexy, and for many of us, spanking is fun. I do just as much (if not more) giggling with joy as I do grimacing.

    And feel better, sweetie. Tim is still very much with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thanks for all those smiling pics of you on your blog- probably should have used a couple of them as well!

      Delete
  5. I love this post in so many ways. I think a lot about it too -- what if someone just stopped posting? Emails unanswered. Someone you felt you knew so well. Even if you never saw their smiling face. You felt you knew them, like they were your best friend. As SC said to me once, we're hardly on the "notify first" list.

    Not too long ago Hermione's blog went down. Disappeared for I think only a few hours. I didn't even know, I'm always late catching up, but reading the peoples' comments about it was horrifying. What a hole that would have left in my heart. Her blog and so many others. You went quiet for a couple of weeks and said you were going to but all I could think was what if I never heard from you again. Hole in my heart doesn't begin to describe that feeling.

    There is someone who's gone quiet. Hasn't posted or answered my last few emails. I'm going to email again. I'm going to hope she's got a big smile on her face from her last great spanking.

    Big smile on my face to you. But dang, boy, I thought you loved my pout :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. Yes Sophie. Sophie of the smiling tears. I'll never forget when you posted about her. I knew then I wasn't the only one :)

      Delete
    2. I do like your pout! But love your smile. Glad you got something out that post, and glad I'm not the only one to think about that sort of thing too.

      Delete
  6. Oh goodness, after a spanking the *last* thing I want to do is smile!! But I do see that it is nicer for others to receive a smile instead of a pout or frown.

    Many people do sadly go MIA in blogland, and we certainly are not on the first need-to-know list. Rest assured that even if I'm not commenting I am reading...if blogger would just make things a little less of a hassle for wordpress users to comment I would leave notes more often. Anyway, glad to see you posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blog. Ana! I'm always flattered to get a comment from a lurker! I do wish wordpress and blogger could coincide better. I hate commenting on wordpress blogs and seeing a goofy cartoon character next to my name!

    ReplyDelete