Monday, November 26, 2012

Can't Lieb her hangin'



Okay so my friend Spankcakes invited me to answer some questions.  It has something to do with a "Liebster award" but I'm not at all sure what the origin was, other than it's an excuse to ask and answer questions and come up with terrible puns as titles.  By the way, in looking for pics to go along with my terrible pun title, I got a little distracted and found this fetlife pic.  Sort of (but not literally) a friend of a friend stumble upon.  All I can say is wow! It's pretty amazing. 

So anyway, on to answering these questions... here goes:
1. What inspired your first step into the spanking world? Always interested... a few years ago stumbled onto an ad for spankfinder.com and was like "wow! this is for real! I could really do this!" and I did.
2. What scene defines your ultimate fantasy? Hard to pick just one.  I guess the top-of-her-class-schoolgirl-that-gets-sent-to-the-principal-for-the-1st-time-after-being-caught-on-senior-skip-day-just-so-she-can-have-the-experience-and-is-confronted-by-a-principal-who-admires-her-but-is-determined-to-give-her-the-full-experience one.  (is that one? if not it should be).  Hate to say it but I also get a secret thrill about the pure fantasies involving alternative societies or religions where spanking women is socially acceptable, like Rollin Hand's Atonement or the one about another medieval planet at Bethany's woodshed.
3. Do you enjoy spanking/being spanked anywhere other than a/your bottom? thighs and breasts too! 
4. How do you feel about tears and spanking? nice but rare, and not something I try to achieve- more like icing on the cake.
5. Does anything intimidate you? Spanking related or not? Blue collar men with calloused hands.  Just being honest.  I'm in decent shape and even used to play football, but sorry ladies, my hands are now soft and maybe have paper cuts.  I'm not a handyman and take my car to the shop instead of fixing it myself.
6. What gets your blood flowing? Spanking related or not? jogging, playing basketball, politics, college sports, cooking, moving boxes, working in the yard, and uhm... the female bottom.
7. Name three things off your bucket list. Wait "off" our bucket list, as in something that was on it but now is not? or as in pick three of the things on it?  I'll assume things that were on it and are now off, just because that more interesting... 1) swim in the Mediterranean (it was cold). 2) attend a state of the union address (it was crowded) 3) rescue a young lady on horseback. (her horse was spooked and she was a camper, not a lady, but still...) 
8. What is your favorite film? Favorite book? boring... Star Wars and Lonesome Dove
9. What will be written on your epitaph? It won't read "Marky Marks" I can assure you.
10. Marsha, Jan and Cindy... which one do you fuck, marry and kill? Though I sort of like these games...Dating myself... don't have an opinion here because don't know.  Will go with the oldest, just to be safe!
11. What would be your Groundhog's Day... a day to be lived over and over again?  Had a day like that last week before Thanksgiving.  Not going to get into it, and nothing spanking related... just a good day on several fronts- work, home, weather... I thought to myself that it was a good regular day and how I'm thankful for so much, even though I wasn't looking forward to celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday.

Thanks for asking.  Hope y'all enjoyed my answers.  Unfortunately, I have no idea who's been nominated and who hasn't been because lately I've been doing well to keep up with my own blog, much less others!  Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments or email me.




8 comments:

  1. That title deserves a curtsey... and one deep enough for you to check out the cleavage. Only the best for my favorite perv. ;)

    I loved your answers...got exactly what I wanted out of them!

    xo,
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked that, and looking forward to seeing a pic of that cleavage-baring curtsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...you are the first one to use the title as a pun, I think. :)

    Joseph McNamara nominated me a few weeks back, I nominated several bloggers here, and then it spread everywhere. I like that people are being very inclusive about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for starting this- it was fun.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Thanks for the mention, SS. That novel (Atonement) is next in the queue to be released as an eBook for Kindle. Probably early or mid December. Over at Blushing Books there are lots of medieval spanking romances, some good, some just ok. Anyway the Liebster thing is amusing, but some of those questions look tough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember reading it years ago, and then seeing it on thespankingcouple site. I figure it's a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very much enjoyed your answers and love the title.

    Oddly enough, or maybe not, my response to the pics was "wow I bet that would feel good to my spine". I'm done with, it's hopeless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed that. Although I realized later that we didn't exactly follow the rules, it was fun. However, if I recall, there was (ahem) another spanking blogger That was tagged to answer these questions...

      ;)

      Delete