Friday, November 2, 2012

Still here- sort of.

Hi y'all. I'm still here.  Work is still nuts and I don't have a lot of free time, much less regular access to the Internet for naughty purposes. Not only that, but iPhones, while relatively good at consuming Internet content are not that great at helping one produce content. (so no illustrations) but maybe I'm just not good at figuring it out yet. I miss all my blogger friends. A belated note of appreciation to Bonnie for all she does for the spanking blogger community.

Hope all my readers are doing well. Thoughts go out to those affected by Sandy.

One more note- please vote. If you don't you shouldn't be able to bitch about politics for 4 more years.

Hope to be back and blogging regularly by Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. Miss you, SS!

    I voted by mail two weeks ago. I hope everyone in the Sandy areas will be able to do so. It's so horrible, what's going on over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been able to figure out how to upload pictures from my iPad either.

    Be sure to join us for LOL day on Nov. 9 if you can.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your back blogging regularly when you're able to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks y'all for the comments! I hate that I just saw these earlier today and completely missed LOL Day.

    ReplyDelete