Friday, December 28, 2012

Awesome lesbian spanking

I have no idea what studio produced this.  Never seen it before on any spanking blogs.  It's called "Gala Hurt that Ass" on xhamster.  It's 20 minutes long, and is well past an R rating.  A real spanking, and really sexy.  These seem like real lesbians, not spanking models playing the part, and it's pretty damn hot. Don't know that I've ever seen a more sensual spanking, and not to worry, it's not all sensuality... there's plenty of firm spanking as well.  Fast forward to about the 16 minute mark if you don't believe me. or fast forward to about the 19 minute mark when the spankee has an orgasm.

for those of you with trouble playing embedded videos... try this link (hard core ads warning.)

10 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of girl on girl, but you are right, that is a sensual spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - talk about a fantasy spanking.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh - as a girlie girl that is quite beautiful to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It finally played! I have a 4g phone and live in a 1/2g state.

    Thank you. Thank you. How beautiful. I lost my female Top. (Not dead, just not possible anymore.) Been afraid to even touch the memories. We did it different, hard and fast, then she would make me come. Silken fingers pushing into burning cheeks and swollen lips. Strong arm under my belly, thighs like rock holding us up while I bucked and tried to suck her in. More more more.

    I don't know who made this, don't know how you found it, but that's how it was.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked that, sweetie. I sure liked your description there!

      Delete
  5. Our Bottoms Burn- me either, but that was too hot, and too unnoticed, not to share.

    Rob- glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm almost positive this is from "IFeelMyself"--a female masturbation website. The atmosphere and camerawork are both very typical for them, and they've had spanking scenes before. A LOT of their work is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll have to check that out. If you know them, please confirm and pint them here- I'd love to give them credit!

      Delete
  7. I seen this one for myself around a week ago, very good

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this............................

    ReplyDelete