- That statement was based on medical research concluding that yes, redheads do require more anesthesia.
- Here's a study saying redheads are more resistant to the pain reliever lidocaine and more sensitive to thermal pain.
- Another study showed that redheads are less likely to go to the dentist because root canals hurt them more.
- Redheads can tolerate more pain than expected when injecting capsaicin into their skin. (Are you serious?)
- There was a study showing that redheads could take 25% more pain caused by shocks to their legs than their blond and brunette counterparts before they said "stop."
- And Mythbusters (very scientifically) determined that redheads could stand an ice bath longer than non-redheads.
|Crash of Dallasspankshard.com|
P.S. if you've made it this far, I'm guessing you have a thing for redheads. Here's your reward- a hot redhead tumblr blog.