Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Taking her spanking virginity


Recently I was honored to be given the chance to give a spanko the spanking she'd dreamed about receiving for a lifetime.  I'm going to break one of my own rules here. I decided awhile back not to talk about my real life spanking play partners contemporaneously. You'd think doing so is a normal and natural thing here- I mean, it is a spanking blog after all, right?  But there are a bunch of reasons for me to not do that: for their privacy; for my privacy; because I could write about it and in my honesty unintentionally hurt their feelings. What if it didn't go well? What if it didn't go well and I knew they read this blog? If I just wrote about my latest experiences, there would be weeks- heck months- that go by without any blog posts. So for the most part I've intentionally limited myself in writing here about my recent play partners. 

But there was something special that happened recently, and I just have to share. 

Since the new year I've spanked a couple of ladies. One culminated in pretty much a perfect scene. She's active in the local spanking scene and was cute and full of personality.  We hit it off, dealt with some real issues, and she took a heckuva spanking. I found a semi-relevant reason/excuse to get her naked. (I like nudity, what can I say?)  She was brought to real tears and I continued spanking as she rode out a good cry. She was grateful and happy and we plan on meeting again. I'm not saying all this because she might read this blog.  Well, okay I am, but I really wouldn't change a thing about the time we spent together; it was a scene involving two experienced spankos who knew what they were doing and did it well. 

But that's not enough to get me to break my self-imposed rule. The other spankings I gave recently were truly special, and I just have to share. 

I took a young lady's spanking virginity. She wanted her very first spanking, and I had the honor of doing so. Now, I've given a 1st spanking before, but it was to ladies that were really more into bdsm and mostly just curious about spanking. However, I know enough to recognize a true spanko, and this young lady certainly is. Let's see... a fascination since childhood, it turns her on and she can't explain it. An obsession with old movies showing scenes of spankings. She thought of it as something wrong with her. She found dallasspankshard.com on accident because she was looking for a spanking and lives in, well...  near me.   Since then she's looked at several spanking video websites, and watched their sample videos over and over but has always been afraid of subscribing because what if she got in trouble for that showing up on her credit card?  She's never heard of fetlife or spanking blogs. I thought I was relatively young in the spanking community, but she's younger than me by more than a decade.  In short, this was a young, cute, impressionable young lady and pretty much every spanking top's wet dream.  

After a lengthy series of emails, we met first in the parking lot of a drug store that was on both of our way to work.  
"wow, you're cute... and normal!"
"you're pretty cute too!"
"Oh my gosh Ican'tbelieveI'mdoingthis!!!"

So after discovering that neither of us were creepy to the other, a kinky rendezvous was set.

Now I wish I could say that I took great lessons from taking a young lady's sexual virginity in years past, but frankly, in retrospect, those times I was probably awkward and clumsy too.  However, I did take one piece of advice... be gentle.  The spanking was almost entirely with my hand.  Her cute butt took it well.  But as fitting a mind full of a lifetime of fantasies, she had some specifics in mind.  She wanted me to grab her arm behind her back when she tried to reach back and protect herself.  She wanted to try the belt and the hairbrush.  She wanted to watch me roll up my sleeves before spanking her.  I tried to fulfill all those too... but relatively gently. 


The first spanking, full of this relative gentleness, safewords, and checking on her, was beyond her dreams.  She was dripping wet, and giddy afterwards, full of comments about how "Oh my Gosh! it really hurt! I had no idea!" but at the same time, "I really wish you'd not held back.  I could tell you did.  Next time it's okay.  I want to cry."  Lots of hugs afterward, and assurances that she was okay.  Actually she was thrilled.  And I felt a special emotion that I'm not sure I can describe.  Rather than taking her spanking virginity, I felt like I had truly given something to someone who had been craving it for so long... like I had given something rather than taking something, and it was a wonderful feeling.  I know that may come across as totally self-centered, but I really felt a warmth and joy in fulfilling her lifelong fantasies that's hard to describe.

We scheduled for a week from that day for her second spanking. We talked about her first spanking, and about how she wanted a strict disciplinarian and a punishment scenario, rather than a "let's see how you can handle a pretend but real spanking" scenario.  The generation difference was apparent in her emails "I want u to make me call u sir when u use ur belt n its ok if I cry" but I understood what she was saying.  Sort of funny thing happened though.  She got a real speeding ticket between our first and second meeting.  Then she was late to our kinky rendezvous. 

"I'm so sorry! I took the wrong exit! you're not mad, are you?"
"We'll discuss it when you get here."
"Oh my gosh!"

I tried my absolute best to be serious and firm when she got there, and gave her one heckuva spanking.  Belt in a variety of positions, and the hairbrush as well, and much more extensively than the first time.  The whole time I was smiling on the inside realizing how she was fulfilling her long-held fantasy.  Though she struggled, and I held her tight, I didn't quite bring her to tears, but afterward said she loved it.  We snuggled a lot more the after the second time, feeling even more comfortable with each other.  

It's a great honor, a great privilege, and a great responsibility to bring someone with a lifelong fascination with spanking "into the fold" if you will, and I was fortunate enough to do so here recently.  I hope I was able to open her mind, her heart, and her bottom into accepting and embracing this thing that we do.  Just had to share, and hope y'all enjoy.

  

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic account - a great read. Giving someone their first time is almost more special than experiencing one in some ways. Thanks for sharing! Are you two going to carry on playing, do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pandora. Glad you liked that. and in answer to your question- absolutely!

      Delete
  2. What's not to enjoy? You gave that woman such a gift; a first spanking -- and a first spanker -- can be a life-changing experience for those of us with that wiring.

    Thank you for being one of the good guys who care, who accept the challenge and go the extra mile, who give women like me a clear vision to the wonderful road ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're way too nice to me Erica. By the way, long story, but she read this post, loved your comment, and loved your most recent blog post re: the bubble and addiction. "I don't know Erica, but I love her!" she said. Then she asked me to clarify spanking terminology about the meaning of a "Top" -seriously. she's adorable, but so are you!

      Delete
  3. That's awesome! Those kind of moments really are somethin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooke. Yes, they are, and hope that you could relive some of your first moments be reading about hers.

      Delete
  4. I have never given anyone their very first spanking, but I can say from experience that receiving one's first spanking from someone who really cares and whom one can totally trust is a very great gift indeed. :-) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for your kind words and thoughts.

      Delete
  5. Glad you wrote about the experience, it was obviously a special,touching moment for both of you. I couldn't help but wonder how many hundreds of other young ladies out there read your account and deeply wished it was them who was getting spanked by someone so caring. Hope the next spanking goes every bit as well for you both. Jerrico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jerrico and welcome to the blog I don't know, but it's fun to think about hundreds of other ladies out there reading this and wanting their first spanking! Don't be scared ladies... Just ask! My hand might wear out before i could take care of hundreds of bottoms but I'm sure you can find someone closer to you that would be more than willing to help you out!

      Delete
  6. I love this. And I love you. You gave me my first phoner. Incredible. If only I could be so lucky as this woman, meet you in real.

    You have a gift. Use it, spread it. Spread the joy Sweetness.

    Sorry. Meant Fierce Sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your version of "her first time" was pretty hot! I'll keep doing my best to spread my "fierce" sweetness around!

      Delete