Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day y'all

Being a mom is tough work, and I salute all of my readers who are moms.  Bringing up moms on a spanking blog might be right up some folks alley, but squicky to others.  I've had issues with mine, totally unrelated to the fact that she used to spank me long ago.  Still, now that's she's mostly gone (sort of- it's complicated) few things bring me to tears like thinking about her.  Everyone has a special, and uniquely personal relationship to their mom.

I've tried being a stay-at-home dad, and let me tell you- it's a real job, and one that I'm thankful there's someone in my life who's far better at it than I am. Sorry, no funny pictures or stories... I just wanted to say "Way-to Go!" to all those moms out there.  Happy Mother's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, on this Mother's Day. What better present can a son, father, grandfather, give to this special lady, a good spanking on her bare bottom. Yes, mother's can be naughty, so what better present, can one give to her, except a red bare bottom, just the same color as a bouquet of red rose's.

    ReplyDelete