Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Cane. So much for fun and sexy... wind turbines and chinese martial arts caning

I'd been thinking about the cane a bit lately.  It's certainly one of the most intense implements, and I'd been talking to someone about a bathbrush vs. a sorority paddle in terms of which is more intense, and wondered how the cane compared.  I have some experience with it, and have been taught by a professional from England in how to use it, but since that training have not had an opportunity to use it.  It's one of the very least secret spanko friendly implements: can't disguise it as something else, can't fold it up or hide it very easily, and maybe the hardest to conceal of any spanking implement.  I'm reminded of a friend who worked in the trucking industry and was sharing frustrations about transporting the pieces to a wind turbine...
they're lightweight, and distinctive, and fragile, and long.  And because of this they have to come up with a completely different set of billing standards for transporting them. Understandable, but (excuse the pun) a pain in the ass.  Likewise, I can't conceal a cane in my trunk, or wrap it around my waist, or have it in the floorboard of the backseat where I might have used it to brush my hair one day and forgot about it.



But transportation logistics is not a fun topic for a spanking blog.  I was thinking more about the distinctive sexy stripes a cane makes on a woman's ass.  So I did a search for sexy ass stripes.  I came up with images like this...
 
 
 Sexy, yes, but not much to do with caning... so instead I searched for sexy ass cane stripes and came up with images like this...


more representative body type of most spankees, though I'd love to find one with that cute face!
Okay back to the drawing board!  Let's try "marks left by canes"... Holy Shit- I get these brutal unsexy photos from a Chinese martial arts school. The first one is at the top of this post.  Holy caned by a flagpole batman.  Blog regarding these images is here.  Decidedly unsexy.



Yes, the chinese are a powerful global force, even on their censored internet.  We kowtow to them quite enough...

But dammit can't we regain/retain our anglo-american hold on sexy bare ass caning?!  Yes... we just have to work a little harder at it.

6 comments:

  1. Now I'm no expert but to me the cane is an implement that needs careful aim and the last photo would suggest that three of the strokes are a little high. That is the problem with cane use, you must practice with it until a good accuracy can be achieved. Ask my headmaster...he
    IS an expert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! several are too high and they completely missed the sweet spot. That was sort of the point. (notice how it's a pic from a chinese site- look in the lower left corner). Using the cane properly takes some work and practice. By the way- thanks for the comment and welcome to the blog!

      Delete
  2. We just got a cane and tried it out last night, but it turned into a pretty big fail. I think some more practice is in order - it seems to be one of those implements that you really have to figure out how to use it, what position to be in, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that it was anticlimactic for you. Sorry to say but I guess some more practice is called for! ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you, that post cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful set of cane stripes on this naughty feminine beauty. Yes, hopefully a painfull one at that.

    ReplyDelete