Saturday, June 8, 2013

Questions and answers? Friday Meme?

So I'm way behind on spanking blogs, but saw that Erica had filled out some generic questions and answers here. "Ooh- Ooh, I can do this! that's easy and I don't even have to come up with a topic!" I thought.  So here goes...


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? "How's my belly button looking? Not Bad!"

 2. How much cash do you have on you?  About $6.

3. Do you own more than 100 CDs?  Nope. 

4. Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag?  No, I don't like that stuff; it gets stuck between my teeth.

5. What kind of top are you wearing?  You mean a shirt, right? Guys ARE tops but I feel a little silly saying I wear a "top" except well... this meme was obviously passed along among female bloggers. If you really want to know, it's a white and blue plaid shirt that I won't be wearing again for awhile because it's old and had a button issue -here's a pic of where I tried to fix it with a safety pin today.



6. Do you label yourself? Uhm... how about "Secret Spanko" -that's a pretty accurate label, no?

7. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? Lucchese

8. Bright or dark room? Bright enough to read.

9. Have you ever been pooped on from the sky?  No, but I've pooped on a plane, does that count?

10. What does your watch look like?  I have a vintage Mickey Mouse watch with the hands that point to the... just kidding.  I have a nice watch, or two, but mostly wear a Timex Ironman indiglo. Cause, you know, I run marathons and stuff!

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?  Watching post game analysis of the Spurs vs. Heat.

12. Have you ever done anything you could be arrested for?  Yup.



13. Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you?  Dated? No.  I've had encounters with older ladies, and will leave it at that.

 14. Have you ever listened to a song and cried?  Yes. Any number of patriotic songs after 9/11 brought me to tears.  So does "Silent Night" on Christmas Eve with candles lit, for some reason.

15. Who last told you he/she loved you?  my son

16. What was the last furry thing you touched?  a friend's cat- feeding them while they were gone on vacation.

17. How many drugs have you done in the past three days?  just alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine.
 
18. Favorite age you have been so far?  Sixteen or 32... can't decide- they were both pretty intense years.

19. Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher? Yes.

20. What was the last thing you said to someone?  Nighty-night, sweetie.

21. Have you ever been found sleep walking?  Nope.

22. The last song you listened to?  The one with Fun and Pink- was on the afternoon countdown on some station as I was flipping between talk and sports talk on the drive home.

23. Where did you live in 1987?  with my parents in a small town in west Texas.

24. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?  Closed.

25. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish

26. What was the last song you sang?  Yes I'm Freee.... Free fallin... by Tom Petty on the same radio station flipping drive home.
 
27. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it?  My 1st year of college- email wasn't wide spread yet and I had friends far away.

28. Can you change the oil on a car?  Yes, but haven't in years.

29. How far back do you know about your ancestry?  On one side I had an aunt who was into it, and traced us back to the daughters of the Alamo and daughters of the American Revolution (We also had plenty of unsavory characters uncovered) on the other side, pretty much a dead end since one of my parents was adopted.  But the birth mom had a cool last name.

30. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in and then start the water?  Duh. Who wants to get in a cold shower?

31. Have you ever crashed a car?  Yes.  Ice was involved.

32. Does every family have a crazy relative? Mine has a few who aren't, but that's a minority.

34. Have you ever sent a prank call or email?  Yes.  There are a few stories I prefer not to tell.

35. How old do you look?  I had on a baseball cap and T shirt after working in the yard last weekend and got carded buying wine at the grocery store! Woo-Hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Free Fallin is a classic! Now i'll have it stuck in my head all night. :)

    It was fun to read your answers, a few of them surprised me, and I love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kenzie... and yeah, free fallin' is a classic!

    ReplyDelete