Monday, December 16, 2013

puppy dog eyes

Okay so... Who ISN'T a sucker for puppy-dog eyes?  Not me.

Well, sort of.

My adorable dogs have a safe place to stay and get their shots.  But pre-kids they used to get to sleep in our bed and get new collars for Christmas. Now... there's a dogfood ironically named "Priority" at our grocery store. It's the cheap brand. For those whose dogs are not their top priority.  But still... mixing dogs and spanking and one might normally think of a rolled up newspaper. I've never hit my dogs with a rolled up newspaper.

All that to say, I am a dog lover and wanted to say something else about Dana Kane's  Give till it hurts charity effort. Not many worthy causes allow you to help satisfy your prurient interests. This one does.

2 comments:

  1. Heading over right now to check out the charity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love animals. I adore doggies!

    -H

    ReplyDelete