Thursday, January 30, 2014

how to get past puppy-dog eyes when she needs a spanking

Not too long ago I posted something about puppy dog eyes. Not to take away from that worthy charity project, but I thought about that tactic, and how to deal with it, was thought it was worthy of its own post.

"I know you said not to smoke cigarettes, but I just tried one... it was at a party... I'm just curious if it will help me keep the weight off... it's not like I actually went out and bought a pack or something. C'mon..."
"Little Sweetie, your eyes and that pout... I'm not going to pretend that I'm not tempted to let you off because it's so dadgum cute- it's pretty fucking adorable. Come here." 
(big hug)
"But you know what? You know what else is cute and adorable? Your little round bottom turning pink on my lap as I spank it. And as cute and adorable as your little puppy-dog eyes are, they don't turn me on half as much as your cute little butt squirming on my lap. Not only that, but, if I spank it enough, you just might think twice about taking a cigarette at the next party you go to. Come here. You know you need this, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And you know you secretly kinda want this, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

That's about how it ended.

10 comments:

  1. Nice. :-)

    John used to put his hand over my eyes. "There! You're disarmed!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah... (grins/smirks and gives you a wink)

      Delete
  3. Honestly, I love puppy dog eyes!
    They have the opposite intended effect on me and I get really excited and spank even harder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am more impressed about how you got a gif to wok in this space..and puppy dog eyes..I admit to using this tactic..I see the effect it has on him.

    psst don't tell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how it worked either- but your secret's safe with me. They don't call me Secretspanko for nothin'!

      Delete
  5. Lol love this post. Im guilty of the puppy dog eyes, but they dont always work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't want Daddy to read any of this post, because the only time I really try this is when my butt is in really big trouble.

    ReplyDelete