Monday, March 3, 2014

howdy y'all

No, this isn't a post about cowboy spankings, in spite of the title. Just me saying hi, because I haven't in awhile. Yes, I might really say "howdy y'all' when coming upon a group of old friends. So I'm just explaining because somewhat surprisingly I've seen a jump the blog statistics from those of you across the pond. (and I'm hoping it's not just spam.)

Not really inspired to post something by anything spanking related in my life lately, but I felt like I should, because it's been awhile.  Yes, in case you were wondering, the puppy dog eyes post was inspired by a fairly recent real spanking.  Since my last post there's been a recent "controversy" over a State Senator's bill in Kansas to allow more severe spankings in schools. To anyone who follows politics, a crazy idea submitted as a proposed bill by some state Senator somewhere is hardly news. As expected though, the leading "thought leader" internet magazine is all over it.  Really now, what else is new?

Really, the biggest news spanking wise, for me lately, is that I discovered the spanking library is now accessible on iphones and ipads! Woo-Hoo! There're ~20,000 stories collected from the internet in an archive that's searchable.  I've always thought it was a worthwhile cause- I've always had an interest in spanking but really got into it first through stories on the internet. Yet it has been largely inaccessible to me until they embraced apple products.  Couldn't even read it on the Chrome app for ipad until recently.
It's still a bit quirky in navigation- you cannot open more than one window (or one story) at a time, but I think that's largely because they're trying to protect stories from being copied and pasted into different formats. You can add multiple stories to your reading list so you can find them again (but be careful not to click on the description twice or it will accidentally remove them from your reading list.) Definitely not perfect- it logs me out when I try to click on the "next" button for the next chapter in a serial, can't see comments after the story, etc... but it's a huge benefit to be able to read the stories at all. Not only that but there are really good stories, including some that have been published, and some from some (Ahem) amateur authors that have only written a couple of short stories.

And what's a good post celebrating new spanking stories access without some great spanking library illustrations, courtesy of an accomplished author (a/k/a DJ Black) who has many stories on my reading list on the spanking library right now?

4 comments:

  1. Hey you. I'm just saying hi as I have nothing in particular to say but it's been a while. I did read the article about the spanking in Kansas schools. I guess I'm still surprised that it's allowed in schools at all over there. In my mind, spanking is reserved for grown ups...but I have a dirty mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to hear from you too.and agreed that grown up bottoms are much more fun to spank!

      Delete
  2. Always nice to hear a howdy from ya! Although I do have to say, I'm a little disappointed there was no cowboy spanking going on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. promise- I'll have something to say about cowboy spankings soon!

      Delete