Wednesday, June 11, 2014

look closely between her legs

This isn't one of those blogs that just posts hot pictures - typically I try to say something of interest, and just use pictures I find as an illustration.  I'd started writing something about whether hiney vs. heinie is the correct spelling, and maybe including a German theme, when I came across this heavenly hiney/heinie.*


Wow. Breathtaking. Such symmetry.  Those are womanly curves, and glorious. I could (and did) stare at it quite awhile. But in my staring I discovered something: wait... what's that? Look closely between her legs.** Here's a link to a larger image. Yes, it appears that there's a mirror in front of her, and her hand is uhm... occupied. Seemingly impossible, but seeing that tiny detail makes this picture significantly sexier.

*Photo of Michelle L'Amour, taken by Franky Vivid. Found here and used with permission. I admit to having a bit of a crush on Michelle, and have referenced her a few times before on my blog.

**I think my very first comment on any spanking blog was on a rant by Erica against shots directly behind the spankee showing their naughty bits between their legs. I pointed out that perhaps embarrassment is an element of spanking, which started an argument, which started a friendship. One can always see something sexy looking closely between a woman's legs, but rarely has this been captured quite as awesomely as in the picture above.

9 comments:

  1. So I was sitting in the train this morning looking at my e-mail and there was your post. I love your posts so I clicked on it right after I did a quick glance around (it was a full train). I did hold my phone at an angle and when I saw the butt, I just quick put my thumb over it to hide it! However, when that thumb tapped on the phone causing the photo to enlarge, I think I gasped and almost dropped my phone trying to hide it!! OMG, note to self - do NOT read Secret Spanko's posts in public!! It is a lovely bottom though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilarious! Thank you for sharing. Normally I don't post pictures like that, such that clicking on them is a link to the large version, but since this post was essentially all about that picture, I thought it deserved special treatment.

      Delete
  2. LOL @ Natasha!

    Did we argue? I don't remember that part! We definitely became friends, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe argument was a bit strong. More like a discussion of the merits of gazing at the naughty bits between a spanking models thighs. At the risk of sounding cheesy I treasure our friendship and the help you gave me in getting this blog going.
      ps... cheesey/cheesy is a difficult spelling conundrum, almost as bad as hiney/heinie.

      Delete
  3. Great photo. As to the 'hiney' debate - I don't care how it's spelled, for some reason I can't STAND that word - lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sort of a juvenile word. I can still hear my mother saying, "get your little heinie/hiney over here!"

      Delete
  4. Yeah, the word heinie is ridiculous--and I was not only not raised knowing it, I didn't learn of its existence until I saw it in one of those awful spankmags of the 70s.

    Now, on to that fannytastic set of bottom globes. Once I linked to the
    enlarged image, I was able to access one step larger by clicking on the
    plus symbol. It would be exceedingly difficult to improve on this. Even
    revered spanking model Michaela McGowen would be envious of those
    twin summits. Thanks, SS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome anonymous. I loved those cheeks and agree that they're pretty close to perfection. That's sorta why I wanted to share the picture.

      Delete
  5. This cute redhead is no stranger to corporal punishment, but she's never experienced anything like this! She bends over the pooltable and takes blow after blow to her bare bottom, wincing in agony but never screaming. She bears the beating in silence, even when her aggressor uses a cane, a wooden paddle, and a leather tawse! click here

    ReplyDelete