Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Birthday, America!


I had a couple of thought provoking posts I'm working on, and a story or two, but then July 4th crept up on me and I just thought screw it- I'll post some amusing 4th of July pictures, found with a quick google search, this is what I consider art.
Americans have lots of icons, some of them are sexy:
only sexy because of a movie

only sexy because of my blog

But some aren't.

Maybe Americans drink too much watery beer:
And even if we're not the world's best at soccer, there's still this...
Here's some American-related spanking pics:
 
 
 
 
Sometimes we use the American flag for commercial purposes:
But Sometimes the flag is put to better use: 
Again, Happy Birthday America!- have a safe and fun 4th of July weekend.




1 comment:

  1. Great collection! In complete agreement about how some American icons are not sexy -- I could do without Ann Coulter. And was that GWB giving that lame-ass backhand? (shuddering) Blech.

    I love America. My name is in it. :-D

    ReplyDelete