Saturday, February 21, 2015

i'm still here

So I missed the whole 50 Shades of Grey thing and Valentines Day... a couple of good reasons to blog about my thoughts on both.  Dang.
Oh well.
I'm still here.  Here's a link to a post of an interview of me- I feel bad I haven't updated the blog in case readers of that interview wanted to check mine out... Oh Well.

Here's something curious that happened with my blog -

No idea what that was... Some pic on my blog gained a bit of momentary internet fame.  I've been busy with my job and my family and any extra late night time by myself on the internet has been devoted more toward NCAA basketball than spanking. Sorry.  I'll be back. Promise.

3 comments:

  1. I bet you were Crossed that day - check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bizarre -- I got a big spike just like that, today. No reason I can think of. Wasn't Chrossed. *cue Twilight Zone music*

    OK, so come back already. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it was google minions checking us out for objectionable content, LOL!

      Delete