Monday, June 1, 2015

paying men for your spanking?

Hi. I'm back yet again. One of the reasons I have a hard time forcing myself to continue this blog is that, well... I'm not sure what else there is to say about spanking. I've thought in the past that I've pretty much run out of ideas to write about. This last week though, I discovered a topic worthy of writing about. A man posted on fetlife asking about income from his spanking activities.  Apparently he was unemployed, and wanted to tell the unemployment commission that he had found some source of income but was understandably reluctant to go into detail about what he was being paid for and how his payments were mostly in cash.

I'll be the first to admit that as a man interested in giving a spanking, it's not easy to find someone who's willing to get a spanking.  I did some research here... Men go to creative lengths: some post videos on spanking tube and have a message at the end about if you're interested, please contact them:

and others post ads in venues that are traditionally reserved for female dominatrices offering disciplinary spankings and/or traditional humiliation to men.
Really? I talked to one lady that told me a well known dominant offered to spank her for a fee, but if she couldn't pay it would still do so if she filmed it.  I talked to another semi-professional friend of mine who relayed the fact that a relatively well known studio offered her a "free disciplinary session" and her response was to tell the guy that she was not interested, that she needed to be paid for her modelling.  So I guess this is a real thing.  

Wow. Ladies actually pay a disciplinarian to spank them.  This was news to me.  It kinda makes sense. Giving a good spanking and a lecture to go along with it is a fantasy of many, but in reality it's a skill that gets better with practice.  Not too long ago I was interviewed by my good friend Natasha Knight.  I described how giving a spanking is like having sex- one gets better with practice.  It's a skill that can be practiced and improved upon, and there's no reason one shouldn't be paid for it, right? But it's so not normal- at least to my thinking.  Hell, way back when I joked about becoming a professional spanker, and it was a joke because I thought it was so preposterous that a man would be paid to spank a woman.  I've admitted before that I've paid for a woman to spank me.  That didn't seem all that unreasonable- despite their protestations that it was nothing sexual, It certainly was for me.  But there's something unseemly about a women paying for a man to spank them.  Perhaps I'm being misogynistic, but it seems to be a thing now.

ps... I missed opportunities to talk about how great the Madmen finale was -had that "I'd like to buy the world a Coke" song stuck in my head, as well as opportunities to talk about how horrific the Outlander finale was. Feel free to comment about those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment