Monday, August 10, 2015

Important things

I took the hamburger down as my fetlife avatar- I thought those buns were getting stale.

But far more important than that... is what's happening to my friend Pandora Blake. I greatly admire her for what she's done, and it's all crashing down on her because of some strange outdated (but new) laws that were passed in the UK recently.
http://dreamsofspanking.com/blog/2015/8/when-the-axe-falls?utm_campaign=aug15&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

I'll try to avoid comparisons about how the Pilgrims came to America to avoid religious persecution, because they were puritanical and all...

Another equally important video... okay, to be fair, slightly less important to spankos, but still amusing/appalling... john oliver sex ed

No comments:

Post a Comment