Saturday, March 19, 2016

just mostly dead

Hi folks.  I've been thinking about this blog lately. I'm not sure I'm quite ready to give it up, just yet. I enjoy my little outlet to vent and talk about spankings. and politics. and sports. and boobies.

The Princess Bride was one of my favorite movies in about the 5th grade. My friends and I quoted it for years afterward. There was enough humor and enough Andre the Giant and sword fighting that you could embrace it as a boy, even if, like Fred Savage, who I felt like I knew personally from watching the Wonder Years, I was on the cusp of caring about girls. The next year when it came out on VHS our teacher played it the day before the Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays because we weren't doing anything anyway and I'm sure in retrospect, she was ready to get out of there too. At some point in the movie, I looked over at Lisa. She looked back, and then we both quickly looked away- neither of us ready for romance, but we were both thinking about it.

I introduced my kids to The Princess Bride recently, and saw the scene with Billy Crystal and thought about this blog.


I have a lot to catch up on if I'm going to start blogging again.  Let's see, where should I start?

Speaking of the Princess Bride, as a young boy, other than the aforementioned "Lisa" I had a huge crush on the Princess Bride herself.  There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, and I really hoped she didn't damage hers.


Speaking of the Princess Bride, I've thought about posting something on this blog to resurrect it for the last couple of weeks, but by the time the day is over and I have some free time, well... instead of logging in here, I've finished this season of House of Cards.
Yes, the Princess Bride is Claire Underwood. And she's still smokin' hot.  But the series is plenty dark.  I watched it with my wife, and she's far more interested in the silliness of Claire's family living in Highland Park but having a stable, or Claire's dresses than the politics...
But... speaking of politics... we did have the following conversation:

"That's crazy! His wife, the First Lady as Vice President?!"

"Well, Hillary was the First Lady and she's running."

"But, I mean, actually trying to get votes at the convention? I thought conventions didn't matter and it was all decided ahead of time, right?!"

"Well... yeah for the past several decades.  But the Republicans are trying everything they can now to have a contested convention because of Trump.  It IS kinda crazy but it's not that far-fetched"

So, speaking of politics... WTF America? It's like the writers were in about season 9 or 10, needed to shake things up... "I know, let's have Trump win the R nomination, and go against Hillary!" America is about to officially "Jump the Shark"

And speaking of watching TV, I bet a good number of you (well, assuming anyone still reads this blog) have been watching the NCAA basketball tournament.  Afterwards there will be a number of coaches "On the hotseat" that's yet another mainstream phrase that triggers spankos.


a much more enjoyable hotseat- I bet her butt still burns!


But having said all that, I leave you with a link to a story about a hotseat I read years (decades) ago that's still on the internet- Mary Catherine's spanking where she's left not in the corner after a spanking but with her bare bottom perched on a dryer,  Hot indeed.

2 comments: