Friday, July 22, 2016

Mushbutt- a re-examination

A few months ago my dear friend Erica republished her thoughts on photos showing "mush-butt" - the capture (at high speed) of the impact of a spanking on a bottom.  Her post was originally made back in 2010 on myspace. Since then we have had the invention of smartphones, with cameras embedded in the phones which are more powerful than the high end digital cameras back in 2010.  In fact, my new iphone even has the ability to film in HD in slow motion.So far, I've only tried that capability out with my kids doing the funny fart noise with their lips (which I highly recommend if you haven't tried it!).

But a quick google search led to plenty of impact shots of spanking, and I predict there will be plenty more. Firmhand was notorious back in the day for showing a three minute video, half of which was the same strokes of the paddle or cane in super slow-mo. While those shots are cool, I don't find them particularly arousing. (And let's be honest- that's why I want to watch spanking videos.) Still, it's nice to see the impact, and I can appreciate pics like these.








okay so not a spanking, but still cool








No comments:

Post a Comment