Friday, November 18, 2016

Love Our Lurkers Day

Yup, I'm still around, and somewhat surprisingly, I still have lurkers, or at least those that are just discovering my blog.

"What?!" you might be saying, "you haven't really posted anything new since July?!"

And you'd be right...

But as anyone that's read my blog for a long time knows, I really like my hamburger spanking analogy, and have used it so much that I adopted the hamburger as my avatar on here. Well, the picture below was sent to me by someone new to my blog, since my last post a few months ago.

Isn't it cute?  The bruise is from her recent spanking, obviously. (Sadly, not by my hand.)

I'll try to post more, but no promises. I'm happy though that my content remains and new folks continue to discover it.

4 comments:

  1. Happy LOL-Day, Secret Spanko! It's good to see you are still around. As a long-time blogger I can absolutely relate to your difficulties to keep up blogging regularly after so many years.

    Many greetings from Germany,
    Kaelah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Y'all had one one my favorite blogs back when I was reading spanking blogs more often. I'll have to check out your new stuff. Thanks for paying a visit.

      Delete
  2. Always good to hear what you have to say. Have a good LOL day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too. Thanks for consistent commenting.

      Delete